All our business units are supervised by our highly experienced professionals, ensuring organized flow of allied processes. These units are installed the most-advanced machines and cutting-edge technology that aids us in offering the products that are flawless in all aspects.We have with us a diligent team of professionals, who hold immense years of experience and in-depth knowledge in their respective fields. These professionals work round the clock to bring improvisation in the quality of our product range. Due to their immense support and expertise, we have been able to provide utmost level of satisfaction to our esteemed clients
Nailless plywood boxes is part of our unique offering. We offer wide range of foldable boxes in terms of sizes, strength and durability. These boxes are manufactured by using plywood and specially designed metal strip at edges. Metal edges provides extra reinforcement to plywood and act as strong hinges. These boxes are very easy and quick to assemble and dissemble.
These boxes are highly cost effective as the customer saves on the exhaustive process of box assembly.
As we already know the concept of cleat box this box eliminates the use of cleats by introducing the steel reinforcement to the plywood.
This has a great advantage over the cleat box and other traditional ways of making the box as this product is one of its kind that is easy andquick to assemble and dismantle, offering a huge savings and cost reduction.
A versatile system that requires no nailing or stapling:-
- Simple to store and assemble.
- Reduces storage and handling costs.
- Can be refolded and stored for reuse.
- Lighter than conventional packing cases and dramatically reduces freight costs.
- Extremely strong load bearing capacity.
- Manufactured from 4mm, 6mm & 8mm plywood.
- Strong, lightweight, health & safety friendly, wooden packing crateS.
- Panels can be custom printed with your company logo or other information.
- Economic – reduced storage, handling and transportation costs.
- Convenient – can be folded and refolded, stackable and collapsible.
- Plywood boxes are recyclable and reusable.
- No-Nail plywood boxes are quick and easy to assemble
- Supplied flat-packed (in packs of 3, 4 & 6) for easy storage.
A versatile system that requires no nailing or stapling. Supplied in 3 parts – main frame, base and lid – to allow quick assembly using only a hammer. Prefabricated main frame is stitched together with steel and simply attaches to the base and lid. The result is an extremely strong, lightweight case that out performs conventional timber packing cases. Can withstand extremes of climate and robust handling.
Plywood is exempt from international phytosanitary requirements and therefore No-Nail containers can be shipped to most destinations without restrictions.
Plywood cases can be manufactured to your specification. Please call US to discuss your requirements.